Monday, March 8, 2010

How does time go so fast.....no seriously~ HOW?

Holy smokers- I didn't realize how long it's been since I've made a post. So much for my goal of keeping everyone updated. Well better late then never.

Our lives are crazy lately, we're always so bloody busy. With me returning to work part-time and Brad working two jobs. Life can seem to run you over sometimes. Brad started a new job last month, it's been fun and challenging that's for sure. I'm working only a little bit- 3 days a week. Which is enough for now~ it gives me my much needed time away from home and Brad his time with Brooklyn. She sure is a Daddy's Girl.

Brooklyn has become so grown up so fast. I think she is brilliant. She can say so much now~ let's see~ Mommy, Daddy, Kyle, Up, Down, good girl (not perfect with this one yet), Hi, Nana, Papa, Nice, and she know's how to say Yes and No. She is part monkey I'm sure...lol. She climbs everything- I think she will soon need to be out of the crib, due to her being able to climb so much.

Brad re-decorated her room at the beginning of January, she now has a princess room, it was a suprize to me and part of her birthday present. We really are so blessed to have him in our lives.

Well that's my up-date for now...lol. I must get back to the little one- she is currently trying to climb the tv stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Us

My photo
Canada
Brad and I have been married for just over a year now, it's been such a fun year ~ so many changes. Our little one is almost 1 year old, Kyle has just turned 10 and Josh is soon to be 8. We have such a great life, the hou se, kids, dogs, and never a dull moment. We always have something on the go.